Monday 19 May 2014

Music Monday

Dear reader
To be honest with you I find it kind of hard to write about music, I can of course talk about it but when it comes to playing I can't really show you since I'm just writing... I've thought of starting off on YouTube but as I am both scared and in a way terrified I don't believe that I could do it. Even though I am an organized person and should always know what to do I don't have any topics that I can choose from, so call me unprepared.
 If I put out a trailer of music/me would you see it? What would you think? What do you even think of this idea? It's only a try of something that I always wanted to try out and it may look very unprofessional but I guess that I could make one. Are you with me? It's a project and a progress that I'm willing to do when I have time for it, but because it's only 3 weeks and 4 days left till I graduate you will have to wait that long till it comes out. I can't give you a date but you'll know for sure because I'll still run this blog, as long as I want to... 
This is more like an announcement than writing about music but every Monday is still a music Monday. 

Bye for now, hello for later

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment