Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday Announcement

Dear reader

I will miss this Music Monday because I'll be gone on a little trip. To fill that in with something else I have news! Last friday, 13th of June, I graduated from high school and I haven't been happier. The feeling of success for I am proud of myself. For all of you like me, be proud of yourself and your development through school. You've grown and you've become more like a grown up, congratulations.

For all of you that still attends high school, be strong but most of all be confident. Know what you want and you'll eventually get where you want to be. I know that it's hard, but think of how you can make high school the best years of your life. Hang with your friends, do your thing, do your homework but most of all have fun!

You'll hear more from me next week in yet another announcement, you'll just have to wait and see :)

Bye for now, hello for later!


Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment