Monday 7 July 2014

Music Monday

Dear reader

Today as of any Monday, it's Music Monday! Today's content is on my YouTube channel

Click on the link below and you'll find it on my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUqY2RC50vvOlyItb6W1Tg

In this video I made a cover of Troye Sivan's song The Fault In Our Stars, I hope you like it.
I've seen the movie The Fault In Our Stars and I think this song should be featured on the soundtrack, and I found out that it isn't featured, but it is on Spotify so I'm happy.

Check out Troye Sivan here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TroyeSivan18

I've planned out a brief schedule of the last weeks I have left of summer and I'm sorry to say that there'll be no more Movie Weekends. Sigh. I know, I'll miss it too. I also have news that's both good and bad and that is "I'm moving to college". This means that I'm taking a LONG blog-break, for I don't know how long, maybe a year or two. The good in this is that I'm moving on with my life and the bad thing is that I'm putting this to the side. I'll see you in another Music Monday.

Bye for now, hello for later
Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment