Wednesday 26 November 2014

Book Wednesday

Dear reader

Welcome to this Book Wednesday!

So, today I got a new book from the local library called Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I chose this book to read because I've seen it in a YouTube video and *spontaneous laughter* and I am also fascinated about the art of fangirling. I haven't read what it's about or anything and I'd love to be surprised by this book to see what it is really about. The book looks to thick on this picture but it's actually 433 pages long so it's a bit fat.

BUT Before I start on this book I have to read out Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. As I don't really like reading more than one book at a time believe me when I say 'it's going to take time'.

Hope you liked this little update on my readings this book wednesday and I'll write you later.

Bye for now and hello for later!

Johanna Jay




No comments:

Post a Comment