Wednesday 12 November 2014

Books and Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Dear reader

It's time for the new segment I'd like to call books! <3 SO, currently I'm reading Mockingjay by Susanne Collins. And if you didn't know this is the third book in the book series Hunger Games.

Just last week I got nominated by my friend Johanna from the blog Böcker med Johanna, and I thank her for nominating me for this tag because personally I have never been nominated before.

Here are the exciting rules that I will follow:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions that you have been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.

But before we start answering the questions I'd like to mention that I haven't read that many books lately :/ but I will answer all of them as honestly as I can.

1. Favourite main character and from which book?
So far it is Professor Lidenbrock from Journey To The Center of The Earth by Jules Verne.

2. A book/book series that has influenced you the most?
The Swedish book series of Flisan by Pia Hagmar.

3. A movie that you look forwards to the upcoming year?
For this year I'm excited to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - part 1 and for next year I'm as equally excited to see the second part!



4. Do you usually like to re-read books?
Yes.

5. With the presumption that you've read Harry Potter, which student home and why?
Gryffindor because -


6. Read the book before the movie, or doesn't it matter?
I would want to read the book before the movie because then I know what will happen but sometimes it just doesn't matter because of me being too lazy.

7. Which character do you dislike the most?
Umbridge (from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling)

8. Do you like to read one book at a time or read many more at the same time?
One book at a time, other wise I mix the stories up and I don't remember what's happening in each book.

9. The ultimate length of a book?
500 pages.

10. Best side-kick character with a big heart?
Piglet from Winnie the Pooh. YES, I read children's books as well.


Typical enough I barely know any other bloggers except for my friend Johanna so sadly I cannot nominate anyone to do this. However, this was fun and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Bye for now and hello for later!

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment