Sunday 9 November 2014

Movie Weekend

Dear reader

This weekend was a little crazy because I started watching this movie and let's just say that I didn't like it. I didn't like what I witnessed. So, therefore I won't mention it and I'll just present to you only 1 movie for this Movie Weekend.

Based on: If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Language: English
Country: US
Director: R. J. Cutler
Producer: Denise Di Novi, Alison Greenspan
Cinematography: John de Borman 
Composer: Heitor Pereira
Editing: Keith Henderson
Distributed by: Warner Bros.
Release date: August 18th, 2014
3 notable actors: Chloe Grace Mortez, Jamie Blackley & Mireille Enos. 

Mia plays the cello and gets a boyfriend but her life takes a spin once she and her family gets into a car crash. You'll follow Mia's life through flashbacks as she gets operation after operation. UNTIL ...

A movie with such emotion, I give you If I stay based on the book with the same title by Gayle Forman. I haven't read the book but I sure will because once I finished watching the movie I kept saying "It can't just end like that!". Though that it was a great movie and I rate it a 9/10.

Bye for now and hello for later

Johanna Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment