Saturday 26 April 2014

"Life, we all have one to live and we live it in many different ways.
Sometimes I wonder how I live because, to be honest, I don't know how I do what I do.
I neither know how you do what you do when it comes to living.

But let me tell you, at least, how I think I do it." - Johanna Jay, 2014-04-26



Dear reader

I live in Sweden, and I have my interests in music, movies & stories. I always listen to music, I watch a movie at least once or twice a week and I visualise stories which I sometimes write down. I have more interests but since I still go to school I limit myself with these three topics. This is my last year in high school and I'll graduate this June.

By hope there'll be posts about those 3 topics of what's "hot" in Sweden and/or "hot" for me, let's be honest, we all have different tastes when it comes to genres.

So, get ready for Music Mondays, Movie Weekend, and Sunday Stories.

Bye for now, hello for later!

/Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment