Saturday 26 April 2014

Movie Weekend

Even though it's still Saturday and barely even Sunday I have watched 2 movies that I gladly present to you, that is if you haven't seen them before.


I've watched this movie more than once, but my siblings haven't seen it before so we watched it together. If you haven't watched it yet, please do, I will tell you why it's worth to watch.
Here are my 4 reasons:

1. It's from the creators of Tangled and Wreck-it Ralph and yes I've watched them both, have you?

2. The princess who becomes the queen, Elsa, has the power to create ice and snow.

3. There are two great supportive and funny characters, Olaf & Sven.

4. It shows that a woman doesn't always need a man and this is Disney.



Nanny McPhee is a wonderful movie about children growing up and learning to behave since the children in this movie are very naughty.

It reminded me of Mary Poppins as they have the same occupation, nanny, but comparing these two movies Nanny McPhee is more strict.

As an 18 year old I can tell you that it's a movie worth watching for fun and for relearning life-lessons. You can also experience new life-lessons whilst watching the movie.



That's all for this movie weekend,

Bye for now, hello for later!

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment