Sunday 11 May 2014

Monday Announcement

Dear reader

I just took a little blog-break and with that I have this announcement to make.

I still go to high school and this is my last year of it & there are so many things that I need to do and I don't want to be caught up in a mess. Therefore, even though every Monday is a music Monday and every weekend is a movie weekend, you can enjoy reading this blog every other week.
By that time I can make things to happen in my life and as I said in the previous post. It's about looking up, not down. The part where I'm going to break through... I'll eventually get there. You'll se as I'll see how good that gets!

Today I discovered that 102 people has read my blog and I want to thank you for reading it, I really appreciate it. It honestly made my morning so much better.

Bye for now, hello for later!

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment