Tuesday 6 May 2014

My life

Life is hard. Mine's hard as a rock and I'm not planning to break through - I'm ready to break through. Disconnect the internet and connect in real life, that's my biggest challenge.
                       
            This is why I started my 30 days long ago...

I may not be that social active as I wish but I was born shy and always will be but it's about time to break some more of that away. I've been scared of many things when it comes to being social and posting this is a big deal for me.

I kind of want to say good bye to social medias, sorry instagram and twitter and blogging. I'll still have them but I will stop my daily photos and blogging because it doesn't feel real and focus on real life because that's the big deal here.

I share what I want to share with you, my friends, and that's a challenge. The other challenge is if I want to be known for being a social media addict, no thanks, but I'll join whenever I feel that I'm ready.

Look up and look out because here I am. Videos are more real than texts... we'll see how far I can go!

Bye for now, hello for later!

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment