Monday 5 May 2014

Music Monday

This little writing segment will take it's focus on my mood...

So, lately I'm on medicine for pollen, hayfever, and also for something else called none of your business, no offence. The medicines clearly makes me feel different with the feeling of guilt, sorrow, depression but sometimes happiness and joy.

Music comes to me always with some kind of message and if you feel the same like you are full of guilt and you're scared to say something, listen to the artist within you and then you can listen to something motivating for you to actually open up and speak. This works for me and I'm happy because of that but remember we all are different, you don't need to do it in this way. We all are different human beings who lives in various ways when it comes to "how to live a life".

Artists that motivates me in this mood are from the pop (The Script, Katy Perry, Jesse McCartney), country (Rascal Flatts, Billy Gilman, Chris Cagle)... those are just examples, I do have a Spotify list but it's marked as private because we all (again) have different opinions of the aspects on music.

I highly recommend you to make your own playlist of what gets you motivated in a positive way so that you remind yourself that you live a pretty awesome life and of course sing along to them, which I think is the best part.

Bye for now, hello for later!

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment