Monday 21 July 2014

Music Monday

So this is it readers. This is it.

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of you that has read my blog, even for you just tumbling onto this blog. Thank you! I really appreciate people, and especially you, reading this blog because personally I didn't think I'd get any readers at all, but I've now come to over 400 views of this blog and I think that's just amazing.

It is now time for me to say my goodbye's before I go off doing all kinds of things with entering college. So, for this Music Monday I decided to go back in time to a wonderful song that I sang as a kid, but there's the twist. I have translated the song from Swedish to the English version (as it is said in the Swedish one), it is The Goodbye Song from The Bear in The Big Blue House. So without further ado, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5nUddTxxIg&feature=youtu.be

Come here from Twitter? Or was it tumblr?
You can only send maxed letters on Twitter so it's why I brought you here.
I shut down all my social medias for a reason and that is for me entering college meaning I will live yet another chapter in my life and I don't want to share that within twitter or tumblr or instagram. I will not delete these accounts, they will be out there.

I'll miss this blog, but hey - I might come back!

Bye for now and hello for later!




Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment