Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Comeback

Dear readers

As you can tell by the title I've come back to this blog and guess what. (What?) It's time for an explanation.

I did travel to USA, and arrived at my destination the 5th of August and started to miss home already. I went to college and gave it 3 weeks and 3 days until I decided that it was nothing for me. I felt that I wasn't quite ready to live by myself, even though I lived with room mates I couldn't really handle everything as I thought I would. I was homesick a lot too and then decided the 29th of August that it was time to get safely back home because nothing felt right anymore. So I did, I travelled home by myself the 31st of August and was home by the 1st of September.

Now I'm here, the 10th of September, my birthday and I give you a welcome cyber-hug to my web:

Movies & Music with Johanna Jay

Movie Weekend starts this weekend and Music Monday starts next week's Monday. I'm your writer Johanna Jay and I wish you a lovely day/night (ok, the time difference!).

Now that I'm back you can also see me in the social medias such as Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.

Well, Bye for now and hello for later!
Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment