Wednesday 10 December 2014

Book Wednesday

Dear reader

Welcome to this Book Wednesday!

So, today I have a special announcement about me and my book reading... I don't have time for reading this December. I love to be honest and open about what's up so here it goes. I wrote that I need to read out Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins, Hunger Games series) and start+finish reading Treasure Island (Robert Louis Stevenson) as well as starting on the Fangirl (Rainbow Rowell) book.

This is not going to happen and I'm sure that you can make time happen for reading but there's something else. Sure I love books and content and stories but I am not a reader. By this I mean that I do like to read every now and then BUT not that often at all. I mostly enjoy watching video clips on YouTube and if I would choose between watching and reading I would choose watching. Don't get me wrong I used to love to read but not as much as I do now. It's now that I've realised that I cannot continue writing about books that I'm reading, because I just don't seem to actually read it.

I don't know about you but I'm still going to write about books every wednesday (until the holidays, week 52).

Hope you enjoyed this little update on this bookin' wednesday and I'll write you later.

Bye for now and hello for later!

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment