Sunday 21 December 2014

Movie Weekend

Dear reader

For this movie weekend I've chosen to watch only one movie, to be recommended and reviewed. As Christmas is coming up I thought it would be a great idea to watch a Christmas movie. So, I went through the internet to find a Christmas movie that I haven't watched before so I found Arthur Christmas, a family movie.

Language: English
Country: US
Director: Sarah Smith
Producer: Steve Pegram
Cinematography: Jericca Cleland
Composer: Harry Gregson-Williams
Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
Release date: November 23rd, 2011

3 Notable Actors: James McAvoy, Jim Broadbent & Ashley Jensen

Arthur is the son of Santa Claus and he works with composing letters to children who writes to Santa Claus. But one day when a christmas gift gets taken off the tracks, they miss giving one child a christmas gift. So, Arthur decides to take off on a journey to give that child a merry christmas. 

This is a movie that made me laugh and shed a tear. A beautiful movie about christmas and how everything changes from being old into new. To new beginnings and to a brighter future.

Cheers!

If you wanna know what's been going on lately - I made a video on my YouTube channel to round things up, as to say I made a look-back of my year in 2014 - click this link to see that. 

And because I'm taking a winter break, for next week and the week, after that we'll see how I do next year later. I will tell you next year how I'm doing and how everything is and what I'll be doing with this blog. Spoiler: Things may change.

For so long - Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Bye for now and hello for later!


Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment