Monday 28 April 2014

Music Monday

The genres that I listen to the most would be pop and country, it's all about my mood and of what I'm feeling that the music takes its focus on. I have Spotify and there I've created all kinds of lists of all kinds of moods and motivation as well. This Monday I've listened to a positive playlist with  many of my influences, like Billy Gilman and Queen Latifah. Both great and very talented singers and artists.

I was taught to play the guitar by the age of 12 and has continued playing on my own but throughout the past 6 years I've only on occasion played the guitar and now I pick it up more often than before, willing to continue learning the guitar. I have 3 guitars, 2 acoustic ones and one electric and if I'd have to choose between them I'd say acoustic because I'm still new to the electric guitar even though I've had it for 2 years... I'm not that familiar with the barre chords so I stick with it in a simple way, even though I'm learning to take the barre chords it's very hard to do that for me since I kind of have short fingers...

That's all the things that I can say right now, so...

...bye for now, hello for later.

Johanna Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment